POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conversion : Re: Conversion Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conversion
From: RusHHouR
Date: 23 Aug 2007 15:30:00
Message: <web.46cddff26dc602ea47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Well, what can I say. I'm starting to understand and I agree.

But I dont "expect" anything, I was just wondering how things worked. All
users are not skilled programmers or patch-makers that knows what makes the
clock tick. There are many advantages with POV-Ray, but what I miss is a way
of sharing the created models to other platforms or for use in applications.
The greatness of POV-Ray itself doesnt change that, me now knowing that it
is virtually impossible doesnt change it either.

But Im happy the rules for shaping 3d scenes are similar in the ground no
matter the platform, and that POV-Ray has given me a understaning of that
as well.